Rebates & Eligibility Requirements
- Customer must have an active account with HMLP that is in good standing with no overdue bills
- Rebate item must be installed at the account location
- Applications must be submitted within the same calendar year as the purchased item (by 12/31 of the current year)
- Customer’s rebate will be in the form of a check mailed to the address on the account
- HMLP may request additional information or reject rebates at any time
Home Energy Audit
Your home is likely not as energy efficient as it can be, resulting in higher electricity and cooling costs. Energy New England’s (ENE) highly trained and experienced Residential Energy Advisors can assess your home’s energy efficiency to identify heating, lighting, and weatherization opportunities that can save money on your utility bills.
For more information about HMLP’s rebate and sustainability programs, please contact Brianna Bennett, Sustainability Coordinator, using the form below.